Keeping Up At Home Doesn’t Have To Be HARD
You CAN Get Your Home Organized
And Best of All, You CAN Keep It That Way!
Let Me Show You How…
Dear sister in Christ:
Are you tired of…
- operating in crisis mode?
- drowning in piles of paper?
- missing appointments?
- searching for lost items hidden under piles of clutter?
- wasting money on late fees and penalties?
- buying duplicate items that you already have but can’t find?
- struggling to keep up with routine things like laundry and dishes (and you’re REALLY tired of living this way)?
- spending hours cleaning only to have things quickly revert back to the way they were?
- feeling overwhelmed at the prospect of getting your house presentable for guests?
- watching your children immulate your disorganization (you don’t want them to end up in the same situation you’re in but you don’t know what to do)?
You’ve probably met busy women who keep an organized home. Does it seem like they born with an “organizing gene” that you didn’t get? Do you wonder, “Why wasn’t I blessed that way?” Well, I’ve got GREAT NEWS FOR YOU – being organized is NOT a gene that only some people are blessed with. You see, most people believe that if they aren’t a “naturally” organized person, it’s their lot in life to always struggle with clutter and stress. That’s why so many people lose hope and give up. I used to be very unorganized and I can tell you from my own experience that getting organized is definitely attainable, if you have the right plan.
Having The Right Plan Changed My Life – And It Can Do The Same For You
Hi, I’m Blair Massey and I’d like to share my story with you. You see, for most of my life I was what you could call an “organizationally challenged person” (or as I like to call it, O.C.P.). As a kid, my bedroom would get so out of control that my mom threatened to put yellow crime scene tape across my door. It was not unusual to find a petrified sandwich under my bed along with dirty clothes, dust bunnies, dozens of broken hair clips and my missing homework. I was also notorious for being late all the time.
When I moved out on my own I vowed to get my act together. The first thing I did was read several books about how to get organized. I learned a few things and did a pretty good job keeping the surface areas of my home clear. It looked like I was organized. No one knew my dirty little secret. The truth was my closets and drawers were stuffed to the brim with clutter. Next, I tried to tackle my time management problem so I bought a big organizing binder. But it required me to fill out a bunch of complicated charts and forms. What a headache! I gave up on it after a few weeks. Then, decided to attack my clutter so I subscribed to an online decluttering group. They sent me dozens of emails every day. I felt so overwhelmed that I unsubscribed after only three days! Nothing I tried seemed to work. So I trudged on, alone and frustrated, trying to figure things out and making a LOT of mistakes. Can you relate?
Finally, after my last botched attempt, I was so discouraged I collapsed on my bed in tears. I was tired of trying and failing. I was beginning to wonder if God had broken the mold and then made me. I cried, “Why is this so HARD?!!!” Then, a few days later, while reading my Bible, I had a break-through moment. This verse practically jumped off the page at me: “For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” Matthew 7:8. Suddenly it was crystal clear what I needed to do! In desperation I cried out to God for help and He graciously helped me figure out a plan that worked.
Fast forward to today. My life is no longer full of stress. I can find things when I need them and the bills are paid on time (no more late fees – yeah!). I am ready to extend hospitality to people (even unexpected guests) and I spend very little time maintaining my home. Now I have time to take care of my special needs son, run a business, exercise, make home cooked meals and spend quality time with my husband. Every aspect of my life is organized because I have a plan in place that helps me keep things that way.
Because getting organized had been such a struggle for me, I decided to create Keeping Up At Home to help other women overcome their challenge with disorganization. If you have struggled to get organized and are completely frustrated, take heart! I know it’s your desire to provide an organized, smooth-running home for your family, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this page. Keeping Up At Home has the Master Plan that will help you restore order to your home, take control of your time and start living the amazing life God created you to live! Whether you stay at home, work at home, work away from home, or homeschool, you can do this!
|“When I first got married I had a dream of creating a beautiful, organized home. Unfortunately I didn’t know how to make that happen. I was completely lost. Since I became a Keeping Up At Home member I have found the training I was lacking. The organizing coaches are so supportive and the resources are phenomenal! I have been blessed in so many ways by the Keeping Up At Home. From your encouragement and the amazing resources you provide to the prayers from other members on the forums. This program has truly changed my life.” ~ Cathy Edwards, Ontario, Canada|
What Do We Cover?
We cover every aspect of organizing your home, family and life over the course of this program, but it is broken down into bite-size, weekly action plans so it’s never overwhelming. You will focus on organizing one area at a time, gaining momentum that propels you toward achieving organizational success. In this comprehensive program we cover…
|• Decluttering your mind|
• Mastering your To-Do list
• Organizing your time
• How to say “No” gracefully
• How to rise and shine on time
• Discovering and implementing your core values
• How to make time for a quiet time
• How to automatically remind yourself
• Setting SMART Goals for success
• Setting up a Home Management Binder
• Creating homekeeping routines that work
• Delegating chores
• Monthly, seasonal and yearly chore lists
• Planning for Easter
• Organizing your kitchen cabinets
• Organizing your kitchen drawers
• Organizing your junk drawer
• Stocking your toolbox
• Organizing your pantry
• Organizing your coupons
• Organizing your refrigerator and freezer
|• Organizing your recipes|
• Menu planning
• Organizing your grocery shopping
• Setting up a long-term food storage plan
• Setting up a long-term storage area
• How to conquer mail and phone messages
• Organizing personal information
• Organizing financial information
• Creating a Budget
• Organizing your front and backyard
• Organizing your living area
• Organizing your books
• Organizing your CDs
• Organizing your DVDs
• Media viewing boundaries for your children
• Organizing your reading area
• Organizing your dining area
• Organizing your china and silverware
• Setting up an Appliance Binder
• Home maintenance checks
• Organizing your table linens
|• Organizing your master closet|
• Organizing your master bedroom
• Organizing dressers
• Organizing your jewelry
• Organizing your purse
• Organizing your wallet
• Organizing your master bathroom
• Organizing your child’s closet
• Organizing medications
• Creating a first aid kit
• Setting up summer schedules
• Organizing your child’s bedroom
• Toy management
• How to get your children to pick up their
• Organizing your guest bathroom
• Organizing your children’s bathroom
• Organizing tub toys
• Setting Up an education center
• Organizing your school supplies
• Organizing your linen closet
|• Setting up a blessing center|
• Organizing school papers
• Organizing your laundry center
• Setting up a laundry routine that works
• Organizing your pet
• Keeping track of pet health records
• Organizing your craft or hobby center
• Organizing your photos
• Organizing your garage
• Organizing your car
• Creating a family emergency plan
• Creating an emergency supply kit
• Creating a fire safety plan
• Creating an emergency phone list
• Setting up your shipping center
• Organizing your coat closet
• 10 minutes to a tidy home
• Organizing your children for school
• Getting where you need to be on time
• Organizing your home office
|• Organizing your
• Organizing and paying bills
• Organizing your computer files
• Cleaning up your e-mail inbox
• Organize computer cables
• Organize Thanksgiving dinner
• Create Christmas planning notebook
• Creating a Christmas gift budget
• Organizing your Christmas gift wrap and
• Organizing your guest room
• Christmas card tracking system
• Christmas gift shopping
• Christmas decoration storage
• Organizing your entryway
• Christmas dinner menu planning
• Organizing your Christmas baking
• Organizing your coat closet
• Organizing your Christmas decoration
• What to do with unwanted gifts
• Doing a Home Inventory
Keeping Up At Home is right for you if you want to…
- Live stress free. No more operating in crisis mode.
- Stop spinning your wheels and start getting things done.
- Find things easily when you need them.
- Feel proud of the way your home looks.
- Be confident that your home will stay organized.
- Open your home to others without feeling embarrassed.
- Have more free time to spend with the ones you love.
- Set a great example for your children.
Thanks to Keeping Up @ Home, my home has been transformed. It is now a wonderful place where my whole family enjoys being. My attitude and outlook on life has changed because of the things I have learned here. Before joining Keeping Up At Home, I would need a long weekend to recover from organizing and cleaning, only to have to do it all over again by the time I caught my breath. But not any more! I really cannot say enough about what a blessing the Keeping Up At Home has been to me. ~ Jen G., Nevada, USA
Your Value-Packed Membership Includes Everything You Need To Be Successful
- Weekly Action Plans designed to help you declutter and organize your home one manageable step at a time. Each weekly plan consist of a focus scripture for the week to Renew Your Spirit, a main project area where you Reclaim Your Space, and several smaller related projects where you Refine Your System, Refresh Your Home, Restore Your Focus, and Rescue Your Time. There’s even a fun suggestion on how to celebrate your successes in the Rejoice That You Are Keeping Up portion of the action plans. A new Action Plan is available for download each week.
- The Exclusive “ORDER System”. This guidebook walks you through, step-by-step, the exact process you need to follow to organize any space in your home, no mater how big or small it is– every time.
- Unlimited access to personal help from our team of Organizing Coaches via our support forums. Get expert advice on your projects and challenges. You can even upload photos to show us your space!
- Keeping Up Partners – Team up with another program member to help you stay focused. It is a proven fact that support and accountability are key components to staying on track and achieving goals.
- Keeping Up Support Forums – A critical piece to getting and staying organized is being part of a community of women who understand where you’ve been and who will be there for you. Our forums are open 24/7 for you to get help, encouragement, share your successes (or TA-DAs as we call them) and pictures of your completed projects! I can’t wait to give you a cyber high-five and celebrate with you!
- How-to articles full of tips and advice that will equip you to effectively organize and manage your home.
- Recommendations on products, services, equipment, websites, books – the works! If I think it’s great then you’ll know about it.
- Recipe Database – Because cooking is one of my passions I want to equip you with delicious, easy to make recipes that will make your life less complicated. In the recipe database you’ll find my favorite recipes and those submitted by members. In addition, you’ll find strategies for simplifying your cooking as well as how to make your own homemade versions of store-bought convenience foods. Tasty!
PLUS I have some special bonuses that will help you get and stay organized…
Bonus #1: Overcoming Your Obstacles. This guide will help you diagnose your organizing obstacles and provide direction for developing solutions.
Bonus #2: Interactive Forms.Our forms are smart PDFs that let you enter text, save, print, search, edit and re-use. No special software is needed – it all works with the free Adobe PDF Reader on Mac and Windows. You can view your forms on-screen, or print them out and take them with youas you declutter, organize, shop and more.
Bonus #3: Checklists. Want lists that take the guess work out of what to do and when to do it? I’ve got you covered. Daily Routines, Weekly Routines, Deep Cleaning Routines and more.
Bonus #4: The “Unload it Rolodex” with information on 47 places you can, discard, sell or donate (bless someone) the items you no longer need or want. Make a positive impact on the lives of others and the environment. We’ve done the legwork to help you find good homes for these items.
By using our exclusive ORDER System, Coaching and the Weekly Action Plans, you will be able to get your home organize so that it works for you, not against you. AND you’ll learn how to organize your home so that it meets the specific needs of you and your family– no more cookie cutter solutions.
We”ll also provide you with the support and encouragement you need to be successful. You’ll never have to go it alone again. My team and I are here for you! Here’s how you can join:
Get Started TodayWith Our Special LOW Introductory rate of only $2.95
Get a two week trial of our program for $2.95 and then continue at 12.95/month
No contracts – you can cancel at any time
Click On The Button Below To Get Started Right Now!
PayPal, Debit Cards and Credit Cards Accepted
Your Home Could Look This Good. WHAT Are You Waiting For? Get Started Right Now!
|“I am thrilled with the results I have achieved from being a member of the Keeping Up At Home. We were so buried beneath toys, books, and laundry that you could barely walk through the house without tripping, which is a real pain to a crawling baby, who by the way, started walking as soon as the floors were cleared of clutter in the last few days! I just wanted to share how much your site has blessed us. Keeping Up At Home has transformed our home! Thank you for giving our family back our sanity and helping me turn our home into a beautiful sanctuary!” Marie Tsuruda, Florida, U.S.A.|
As you can tell, the action plans, coaching, resources and community I have put together for you are pretty amazing and there’s really nothing else like it in the world! I am totally committed to you and am SO looking forward to helping you achieve the organized home, family and life you have always dreamed of having. PLUS I will be sharing my very best tips, tools, resources and recipes with you. I can’t wait to meet you!
P.S. – Imagine, whatever organizing challenge you need help with, my team of coaches and I are there for you! If you are ready to get your home organized all you have to do is go to the registration page, fill out a quick, secure form, and YOU’RE IN…You can start reading the tutorials, download the weekly action plan and ask me and my team of organizing coaches your questions. Its just a few short minutes away. See you inside!
P.S.S. – In the Keeping Up At Home program you never have to feel like you’re alone. I understand what it’s like to be a mom trying to juggle all the responsibilities we mom’s have in our lives. That’s why I designed Keeping Up At Home to support you and help you be victorious. Come check it out for only $2.95! Get Your Home Organized Now.